Title: Thanks I'll Eat It Here
Label: Warner Bros. Records
Country: UK & Europe
Style: Rock & Roll, Southern Rock, Funk
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2732 mb | MP3 size: 1463 mb | WMA size: 1634 mb
|1||20 Million Things|
Written-By – J. Levy, Lowell George
|2||What Do You Want The Girl To Do|
Written-By – Allen Toussaint
Performer [With] – Valerie CarterWritten-By – Ivan Ulz, Lowell George
|4||Find A River|
Written-By – Fred Tackett
Written-By – Jimmy Webb
Written-By – Lowell George
|7||Can't Stand The Rain|
Written-By – Ann Peebles, Bernard Miller, Donald Bryant
|8||Cheek To Cheek|
Written-By – Lowell George, Martin F. Kibbee, Van Dyke Parks
Written-By – Rickie Lee Jones
Written-By – Fred Tackett, Lowell George
- Art Direction, Painting [Cover Painting] – Neon Park
- Creative Director [Creative Guidance] – Elizabeth George
- Design – Brad Kanawyer, Michael Hollyfield
- Engineer – Donn Landee, George Massenburg
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Billy Youdelman, Bruce Botnick, Doug Botnick
- Mastered By [Digital] – Lee Herschberg
- Mixed By – Ray Thompson
- Performer – Arthur Gerst, Bill Payne, Bobby Bruce, Bonnie Raitt, Bruce Paulson, Chili Charles, Chuck Rainey, Darrell Leonhard, David Foster, David Paich, Dean Parks, Dennis Belfield, Denny Christianson, Floyd Sneed, Gordon DeWitte, Herb Pedersen, James Newton Howard, Jim Self, Jeffrey Porcaro, Jerry Jumonville, Jim Gordon, Jim Keltner, Jim Price, Jimmy Greenspoon, Joel Peskin, J.D. Souther, John Phillips, Luis Damien, Maxayn Lewis, Maxine Dixon, Maxine Waters, Mike Baird, Nicky Hopkins, Paul Stallworth, Peggy Sandvig, Richard Hayward, Roberto Gutierrez, Ron Koss, Steve Bruton, Steve Madaio
- Photography By [Little Lowell] – Bob Marks
- Photography By [Lowell dancing on one foot] – Nancy Goldfarb
- Photography By [Lowell with 2 girls, Lowell with fishing pole] – Elizabeth George
- Producer – Lowell George
Track 10: previously unreleased demo with Valerie Carter.
- Barcode: 075992675529
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7559-26755-2 9
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Naked Snake Music
- Published By – Hoceanna Music Inc.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Found Farm Ballads
- Published By – Easy Money Music
- Published By – Hoceanna Music Inc.
- Published By – Canopy Music, Inc.
- Published By – Salvation Music Inc.
Thanks I'll Eat It Here is the only solo album by rock and roll singer-songwriter Lowell George. While George is best known for his work with Little Feat, by 1977 Lowell felt that they were moving increasingly into jazz-rock, a form in which he felt little interest. As a result, he began working on his own album. Thanks I'll Eat It Here is an eclectic mix of styles reminiscent of Little Feat's earlier albums - in particular Dixie Chicken, on which the track Two Trains originally appeared. The album. Thanks, I'll Eat It Here - Lowell George. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Lowell George. Thanks I'll Eat It Here. Electric Octopus Driving Under The Influence Of Jams New Full Album 2017 Psychedelic Rock - Продолжительность: 3:53:24 The Bong Druid Of Mammoth Weed Mountain Recommended for you. Thanks I'll Eat it Here is strikingly different from the fusion-leanings of Little Feat's last studio album, Time Loves a Hero. Lowell George never cared for jazz-fusion, so it should be little surprise that there's none to be heard on Thanks. Instead, he picks up where Dixie Chicken left off he even reworks that album's standout Two Trains, turning in a laid-back, organic collection of tunes equal parts New Orleans R&B, country, sophisticated blues, and pop. Альбом 1978 Песен: 10. Lowell Thomas George 13 апреля 1945 года 29 июня 1979 - был американским композитором , мультиинструменталистом и продюсером , известный нам , как гитарист , вокалист и автор песен рок-группы ,,Маленький Подвиг,, Little Feat. Songs in album Lowell George - Thanks I'll Eat It Here 1979. Lowell George - What Do You Want The Girl To Do. Lowell George - Honest Man. Lowell George - Two Trains. Lowell George - I Can't Stand The Rain. Lowell George - Cheek To Cheek. 1 Cover. Released June 19, 1979. Post Malone's Stay And His Acoustic Guitar Skills. 5 Seconds of Summer Breaks Down Valentine. Interpol Breaks Down The Rover. Bastille Breaks Down The Meaning Of Joy. Yungblud Breaks Down The Meaning Of Weird Thanks I'll Eat It Here Tracklist. Thanks I'll Eat It Here LP, Album. Warner Bros. It all goes down easy, yet perhaps not as memorable as any of those early productions by the Feat, but a fine first step in the solo career Lowell George, too bad this is all well get. The Fun Facts: It is impossible to close without mentioning the cover art by Neon Park which at first glance may just appear to be a portrait of George wearing a bathrobe in a garden. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Thanks, I'll Eat It Here, 2007. George Harrison Got My Mind Set On You. Ретро ФМ 80e. Topic Topic, A7S - Breaking Me ft. Listen free to Lowell George Thanks I'll Eat It Here What Do You Want the Girl to Do, Honest Man and more. 9 tracks 31:03. Play album. Get album. Lowell Thomas George or Lowell George April 13, 1945 June 29, 1979 was an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and producer, who was lead vocalist and frontman in the roc read more. Lowell Thomas George or Lowell George April 13, 1945 June 29, 1979 was an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and producer, who was lead vocalist and frontman in the rock band Little Feat. Lowell George's firs read more