Label: Underground Operations, Universal Music Canada, FACTOR
Released: 29 Jan 2008
Style: Math Rock, Hardcore
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2645 mb | MP3 size: 2916 mb | WMA size: 1913 mb
|5||On Conquest & Capture|
|10||Limb From Limb|
Keyboards [Solo], Written-By [Piano Solo] – Vadim Pruzhanov
- Artwork, Design [Layout Design] – Sons Of Nero
- Bass – Arif Mirabdolbaghi
- Drums – Moe Carlson
- Edited By [Additional, Metal Works] – Giancarlo Gallo
- Edited By [Additional] – Marco Bressette
- Engineer [Assistant, Metal Works] – Kevin Dietz
- Engineer [Assistant, Silo] – Marco Bressette
- Engineer [Metal Works] – Nick Blagona
- Engineer [Silo] – Julius Juice Butty
- Executive-Producer – Mark London Spicoluk
- Guitar – Luke Hoskin, Tim Millar
- Management – Adam Mott, Mark Spicoluk
- Percussion [Additional] – Dan Fila
- Photography By – David Schrott
- Piano [Additional], Acoustic Guitar, Written-By [Additional Piano & Acoustic Guitar] – Luke, Tim
- Producer – Julius Juice Butty
- Vocals – Rody Walker
Packaged in a six panel digipak.
Tracked at Metal Works Recording Studio and Silo Recording Studio.
Vadim Pruzhanov appears courtesy of Sanctuary + Roadrunner.
℗ & © 2008 Underground Operations, all rights reserved.
Manufactured and Distributed by Universal Music Canada Inc.
- Barcode (Text): 7 76974 25712 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 776974257121
- Matrix / Runout: [Cinram Logo] UOPJ22 #80107Z17
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT36
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Underground Operations
- Copyright (c) – Underground Operations
- Manufactured By – Universal Music Canada Inc.
- Distributed By – Universal Music Canada Inc.
- Recorded At – Metalworks Studios
- Recorded At – Silo Recording Studio
- Pressed By – Cinram
Fortress is the second studio album by Canadian band Protest the Hero which was released on January 29, 2008 on Vagrant Records in the US and Underground Operations in Canada. Fortress was recorded at Silo Studios in Hamilton, Ontario during the summer of 2007. The album contains 10 tracks broken into three movements, separated by piano interludes, and is approximately 41 minutes in length. The band has stated that the sound is similar to Kezia but with a less poppy and more technical metal. Fortress is the second studio album by Protest the Hero which was released on January 29, 2008 on Vagrant Records in the US and Underground Operations free to Protest the Hero Fortress Bloodmeat, The Dissentience and more. 10 tracks 42:28. Fortress debuted at 95 on the US Billboard Top 200 chart with first week sales of 7,600 copies, also managing 10 spot on the Billboard Top Independent Album chart. Protest the Hero - Fortress review: Shooting two for two from the charity stripe. All conditions aside, Protest the Hero's Kezia was a pretty outstanding album. Yes, its reception was black and white with little to no grey area, but a little polarization never hurt anyone. In context, however, Kezia suffered from a lot of amateur mistakes acceptable given that it was mostly written while the band was still in high school but noticeable nonetheless. Album 2008 20 Songs. Music Videos. Sequoia Throne. Protest the Hero. More by Protest the Hero. Protest The Hero. Released January 29, 2008. Fortress Tracklist. Bloodmeat Lyrics. The Dissentience Lyrics. Fortress was highly anticipated when it came out in 2008, mainly because it followed on the heels of Kezia, a brilliantly arranged concept album that was as passionate as it was technically proficient. It was widely acclaimed for its instrumentation, singer Rody Walkers vocal range, and the fact that it was released when the band members were in their late teens. As a result of that, Fortress had a lot to live up to and the band managed to come up with something just as stunning, albeit a lot more polished and a little less frenetic than their debut. Protest the Hero's Fortress owes much of its sound to progressive metal, even if its post-hardcore and punk metal influences are still evident. The new sound is detectable as soon as vocalist Rody Walker begins singing on the opening song, Bloodmeat, when an initial quick burst of a verse gives way to chorus that floats over pounding rhythms and a background string section. The piece sets the tone for what is to come Fortress is just as aggressive and intense as the band's debut album, Kezia, but not as dark, even as Walker shifts between operatic melodies and guttural g. Protest The Hero guitar tabs and vinyl for Volition, Kezia, Fortress, Pacific Myth, Scurrilous and more. Learn Protest the Hero guitar, bass and drums with our books. Fortress CD, Album, Dig. Underground Operations. XQCZ 1013. Vender esta versión. UOPJ-22. Fortress CD, Album, Pur. Fortress LP, Album. Cobraside Distribution Inc. CSDLP1121. Fortress LP, Album, Cle